Monday, August 28, 2006

Another Progress Report

I've worked myself about a third of the way through my mother's recipe book, usually posting about ten per session in my recipe blog ( http://mamamouserecipes.blogspot.com/).

I'm somewhat bogged down with de-cluttering and going through old boxes, but I'm still making daily progress.

I'm keeping up with my writing projects; especially my books, but also my blogs (this blog and "Thank God It's Friday" at http://thxb2god.blogspot.com). I don't post every day, but I definately write something every day. Also, regarding my book projects, the research and organizational aspects are ongoing, and I've been making daily progress.

I've been feeling cheerful lately. Probably because I'm not stressing out over getting stuff done immediately or sooner. I just keep chipping away at everything. I try not to just sit doing absolutely nothing. Every now and then I take stock of things, so I know that my efforts are making a difference, because I can see gradual improvements all around me!

I have more and more elbow room and I'm spending less time looking for mislaid items. (Except my cell phone . . . danged if I know what I did with it.) I'm sleeping better, too. I feel great! But I feel sort of strange, too. I'm not used to things getting better and better instead of worse and worse!

No comments: